Careers and Work Placement
Our Careers Programme
We are committed to delivering careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) in line with the eight Gatsby benchmarks of good career guidance and the Career Development Institute Framework for Careers, Employability and Enterprise Education.
The eight benchmarks are:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each student
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
The St Leonards Academy Alumni
We are working with Future First to develop an alumni of ex-students to work with the school in supporting current students in a variety of different ways.
If you are an ex-student of The St Leonards Academy or predecessor schools please sign up so we can keep you up to date as this project develops.